Dr. Hartmann & Zaeske, Moritz Eschbach and Andreas Gerhard (Partner)
Phone: 0631/61358 oder 0631/68181
EU platform for extrajudicial settlement: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/“
The Chamber of Lawyers’ Zweibruecken, Landauer Strasse 17, 66482 Zweibrueckenis the competent authority. Our Tumover Tax ID-No. is DE 316188403.
The designation of profession was granted to us in Germany. Our profession is subject to the Federal Code of Lawyers’ (BRAO), the Federal Code of Lawyers’ Fees (RVG) and the Occupational Code of Lawyers’ (BORA).
Our professional liability insurance for all lawyers is the R+V Allgemeine Versicherung AG, Voltstraße 84, 60486 Frankfurt.
The text of both the ordinances and the laws can be found under www.brak.de and/or www.dav.de.
Name and contact details of the data controller
This data protection information applies to data processing performed by:
Controller: Dr. Hartmann & Zaeske Rechtsanwälte, Partners Atty. Moritz Eschbach and Atty. Andreas Gerhard
Mozartstraße 34, 67655 Kaiserslautern, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)631 – 61358
Fax: +49 (0)631 – 68648
Collection and storage of personal data; type and purpose of use
- a) Visiting the website
When you visit our website at www.dr-hartmann-zaeske.de the browser used on your device automatically sends information to our website’s server. This information is temporarily stored in a log file. The following information is recorded without any action on your part and is stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Website from which access is initiated (referrer URL)
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
- We process the aforementioned data for the following purposes:
- To guarantee that the connection to the website is trouble-free
- To guarantee convenient use of our website
- To evaluate system security and stability, and
- We do not transmit your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
- The personal data that we collect from use of the contact form is automatically deleted after the question that you have submitted is answered.
- If you have any questions, we offer you the option of contacting us using a form provided on the website. To do so, you need to provide a valid email address so that we know who the inquiry is coming from and so that we may respond. You may provide further information at your option.
- you have provided your express consent according to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 letter a GDPR
- a transfer according to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 letter f GDPR is required to assert, exercise, or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a prevailing legitimate interest in preventing the transfer of your data
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for the transfer according to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 letter c GDPR, and
- The tracking actions that we perform and that are listed below are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 letter f GDPR. By performing these tracking actions, our goal is to ensure the tailored design and optimum performance of our website. We also perform tracking to statistically record and evaluate use of our website for the purpose of optimizing our services for you. These interests are justified according to the legal provisions cited above.
- Analysis tools
- The data processed by cookies is necessary for the stated purposes to protect our justified interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 letter f GDPR.
- In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
- Information is stored in the cookie associated in each case with the specific device used. But this does not mean that as a result we obtain knowledge directly about your identity.
- Google AnalyticsFor the tailored design and optimum performance of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/ intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; “Google”). In this context, pseudonymized user profiles are created and cookies are used (see Section 4). The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website, including
- browser type/version
- operating system used
- referrer URL (the previously visited page)
- hostname of the accessing computer (IP address)
- Social media Plug-ins
- Every Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information gathered using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers are told the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. However, they do not receive information that personally identifies users.
- To statistically record and evaluate the use of our website for the purpose of optimum performance, we also use Google Conversion Tracking. In doing so, Google Adwords will set a cookie (see Section 4) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google ad.
- As an alternative to the browser add-on, in particular for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google analytics from recording this data by clicking on that link. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent your data from being recorded when you visit this website in the future. The opt-out cookie functions only on this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies from this browser, you must reset the opt-out cookie.
- are transmitted to and stored on a server maintained by Google in the US. The information is used to evaluate use of the website, to compile reports about website activities, and to provide further services associated with the use of the website and use of the Internet for the purposes of market research and tailored design of these web pages. This information may also be transmitted to third parties insofar as this is required by law or to the extent that third parties process this data by request. Your IP address is never combined with other data by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized so that any assignment is impossible (IP masking). You may set your browser software to prevent installation of cookies; but please note that in that case you may not be able to fully use all functions of this website.
- You have the right:
- If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website to your Facebook account you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
- If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to our website directly to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plug-ins, for instance by clicking on the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button, the corresponding information is also directly transmitted to a Facebook server and stored there. The information will also be posted on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends.
- If you visit a page on our website that contains such a plug-in, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plug-in is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser and is integrated by it into the website.
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients, to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to appeal, the source of your data if not collected by us, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR to request immediate rectification of incorrect, or completion of, your personal data stored with us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR to request deletion of your personal data stored with us unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercising, defense of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data to the extent that you dispute the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful but you reject its deletion, and we no longer need the data but you need to assert, exercise, or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR to obtain your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another controller;
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR to notify us at any time that you are revoking the consent that you have previously provided. As a result, we will not be allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- While you are visiting the website, we use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256 bit encryption, we will use 128 bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page on our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the engaged key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
- If you wish to exercise your right to revoke or object, simply send an email to email@example.com
- Right to object